Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thing Two

Well, I tried going on YouTube to see some tips and tricks for my iPod Touch, but was unimpressed with what I found.  One girl kept sniffing and wiping her nose with her hand while trying to describe some tips.  A boy was less graphic, but most of his tips weren't useful to me.  One example is that he was showing how to get free wifi anywhere, which initially sounded great, but then turned out to be by tethering the iPod to a phone, which doesn't work for me because I don't have a phone I can tether to.

I then decided to go back to the books that I'd initially used when I first bought the iPod Touch and spent some time practicing copy and paste, spell check, contents search, and emailing a photo.  I already know how to take photos and some of the other basics.  I also downloaded the Chrome Browser so I'd have another browser besides Safari.

I'm sure I can spend more time refreshing myself on some of the features, but it's on to the next steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment